Other forms of glass engraving (link) are done by hand. It takes a steady hand to engrave a glass correctly, especially if the design is very intricate or the item itself is very small, such as shot glasses. The video that I will be sharing with you today is a sample of projects that shows hand engraved glasses for:
- Bishops: Done by engraving there cathedrals or churches.
- Hunters: Showing their animals that they killed.
- Soldiers: To congratulate them.
- New Home Owners: To welcome them into their new house or a house that has meant something growing up.
- Car Enthusiasts: Showing a engraving of their favorite vehicle or first vehicle.
- Sailors: To commemorate there devoted time on a ship.
- Married Couples: To give as a newlywed gift for a lasting memory.
- Golfers and many others.
Do you have a cool idea of items to etch or engrave? If so please leave me a comment below, or just let me know what you think of the video. Thanks
Share this on social media or email by clicking below!