Hi everyone, I have finally went through all the questions and responded to the majority of them that I could get too here on the blog. If you have any better advice or questions about a particular answer that I made, I urge you to leave a comment below each post link.
If I missed your question, please state it below. It took quite awhile for me to read through all the questions that you left on the survey, write and response, and upload them as posts on here, so I hope some of the help you out. Also, I don’t know who posted what questions, so I am just listing them all on this blog.
Here are links to each of your questions:
- Best way to apply a stencil mask question.
- Mastering multi-stage sandcarving.
- Sandblasting in the Winter question.
- Can tempered glass be etched or carved?
- Learning about detailed carving.
- Starting small with etching.
- About sandblasting cabinet drawings.
- Nozzle size per abrasive type question.
- Marks outside stencil problem question.
- About stained glass with etching.
- What’s the best way to clean a glass?
Thank you all for submitting your questions! I really appreciate it. And again, if I didn’t answer your question the right way, let me know. Its hard to understand someone with little details sometimes.
Share this on social media or email by clicking below!