Have a Question?
If you would like to contact me, please email me in the form below:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me. I am also interested in what projects you’re working on. Or if you are a glass artist and would like me to refer visitors to your work on my glass examples page, please contact me. I am always interested in directing my viewers to sandcarving & glass artists who can do the job for them.
Take care and hope to hear from you.
Last updated: February 8, 2017
Your privacy on the internet is very important to us and we will not sell, rent, or trade any personal information that you provide us. At www.glassetchingsecrets.com, we want you to have a satisfying and safe experience. Disclaimer: Although we try best to keep your information safe, we do not guarantee absolute security of personal information.
We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent, in Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA).
We gather information by:
- Newsletter: Though optional, our newsletter collects the first name, (last name optional) and email address which allows us to send information to you about our products, services and other free tips or knowledge on various topics. This newsletter is not meant for sending spam emails. The visitor may opt-out of the newsletter at any time by clicking the “opt out” link by scrolling to the bottom of the emails or by requesting an email to us at to withdraw. We will never sell or share your information with any other third party. From time to time, we may offer you affiliate products associated with etching or art that may be beneficial for you. We may receive a small commission on these if you do purchase them.
- Product or Service Ordering: We collect a user’s first & last name, email address and their state of residence on each purchase. For physical products, we also collect the address of where to ship the products. Our secure payment processors, Paypal.com or Clickbank.com, collect credit card, debit card or other financial information used for payment which is not revealed to us.
- Cookie Tracking: As with the majority of sites, our website also collects analytic data from you through Google services by using first-party cookies to track how visitors interact with our pages. The cookies store information, such as what time you visited, whether you visited us before or not, and what other website referred you to our web page. By using this site, you accept all our policies.
- Commenting: Our website collects a name, email address, a gravatar image (if your image is registered on gravatar.com) and records the user’s IP address each time a comment is posted on the site.
- Contact form: Our form on this page above collects the users email address and message.
Procedures for users to deactivate cookies in their web browser
If you would like to prevent cookie tracking, you can change your browser to turn off cookies through the following.
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the “Tools”
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”
5. In the “Cookies” you can clear the cookies and save preferences
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
4. Then select the tab “Privacy”
5. Go to “Settings History,” and then “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow it all)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Safari
2. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the panel “Security” in the dialog box that follows
3. In the “Accept Cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites. For more information click Help (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show Cookies”
Last updated: February 8, 2017
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with
these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree
with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Purchases: Ordering & Subscriptions
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”),
you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without
limitation, your name, email address, and state of residence on each purchase. For physical products, we also collect the address of where to ship the products. Our secure payment processors, Paypal.com or Clickbank.com, will be used to collect credit card, debit card or other financial information for payment which is not revealed to us.
Ordering: When ordering our products, you will be directed to the secure & trusted payment processor, which will be either Paypal or ClickBank depending on the product. We do not collect your financial information, except your basic contact information. ClickBank or Paypal will collect your credit card, debit card, or other financial information that will not be revealed to us. This will allow the most secure and effective way for customers to purchase our products.
Higher Price Points at Checkout –Depending on where you live, at checkout, you may notice the price to be slightly higher for the following reasons:
- State Taxes – Some states require the payment processor to charge taxes if legislation demands it or if you live in the state the payment processor is located in.
- International Exchange Rates and Additional Charges – If you live outside the United States and pay with a different currency, the checkout form will automatically detect your currency and update the price based on the exchange rate, plus there may be additional fees required to exchange your currency.
Electronic Products: After purchasing our electronic products you will automatically and instantly be directed to a page to download our product. Please wait for the page to be redirected after payment to access your product. If you forget to download the page or sign up, just email and let me know. You will be sent an email to download the product or any other details about accessing.
Membership Site: The membership site is a monthly based subscription portal area which allows you to retain access to the content and ask questions. A new module will be released every 30 days until the last one shown in the menu area here: http://www.glassetchingsecrets.com/member/. The membership will provide information, ebooks, guides, tutorials, and videos which can be viewed with internet access but we can’t guarantee it can be viewed anywhere, at any time. As indicated at check out, this service is automatically billed every 30 days unless you cancel. You may cancel at any time by emailing Eric at . You may also cancel by reviewing your receipt sent to your email address from Clickbank, clicking on the support link and requesting your membership to be canceled.
Returns: We back our customers up with a 100% guaranteed within 60 days of purchase if you’re not fully satisfied with the product or service. All products or services may be returned or canceled for a refund within 60 days of purchase.
For physical products, a refund will be given once the product is returned to the return address. Please contact Eric for more details.
Free Stencils Offer: We offer a free custom made stencil if there is an agreement between both parties if another website owner links to our site. We are not obligated to give away the free stencil and depends on how busy we are or if your link meets our quality standards.
Advertising: GlassEtchingSecrets.com is an advertising supported site to help pay for the bills, so pages throughout may contain advertising from Google Ads. We also list products from Amazon.com which we receive small commissions when purchased. Glass Etching Secrets is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the content that is shared online.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by our website, http://www.glassetchingsecrets.com.
http://www.glassetchingsecrets.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that http://www.glassetchingsecrets.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
You can go back to the sales page to order the membership course or the information manual.
We reserve the right to change these policies at any time. You may check back to see the updated policies.
Share this on social media or email by clicking below!