- Reduces fatigue from holding the standard and unnecessarily heavy cumbersome hose for our craft.
- Improves maneuverability so it’s easier to place inside a cabinet and use.
- Increases longevity with it’s stainless steel valve.
- Reduces likelihood of stopping in the middle of blasting your project to replace the valve.
Whether you’re surface etching or deep sandcarving a project, the biggest changes many people desire is to replace their abrasive hose with a smaller, more maneuverable one. This kit solves the problem of dealing with heavy hoses that don’t bend far. It includes a conversion adapter which connects straight up to most pressure pot blasters with a 1/2″ barbed fitting. The adapter scales it down to 1/4″ ID which is made out of a strong, resilient, long lasting and abrasive resistant hose technology not found in local stores.
- Nozzle with ceramic tip and removable nozzle holder for easy replacement.
- Stainless steel on/off valve replaces quick wearing brass valve.
- 9 foot long hose (rated with a working pressure of 67 PSI @ 70°F and a burst pressure of 201 PSI @ 70°F).
- Conversion adapter with fittings & hose clamps.
- Long-lasting connections which touch the flow of abrasive are made of steel to prevent wear.
- Rust resistant metal parts, mostly stainless steel, galvanized steel or brass.
Reduced Price here: $51.99
Or order on Amazon.com here.
Share this on social media or email by clicking below!