As always I appreciate everyone of my subscribers and visitors to this site. As a gift, I wrote up this ebook which describes the basics of sandblasting. Although it isn’t written directly toward sandblasting for etching processes, some of its information may be beneficial to you.
- The e book discusses first how to operate both a siphon and pressure pot sandblaster with photos.
- Explains all the different types of sandblasters available and where you can buy some.
- Discussion on types of abrasives and girt sizes.
To download this follow these steps:
- Download it by clicking or right clicking the link: Click Here for Download
- If right clicked, hit Save As & select a location to save it on your computer. If clicked the link, select the small Download icon in the top right corner.
- Feel free to share this with others.
Thank you and feel free to ask me questions.
Share this on social media or email by clicking below!