Two stage sandcarving, or what some people call double stage sandblasting, is a glass art form that allows you to carve designs into glass. This process uses a tool called sandblaster which uses abrasive & air power to carve semi-realistic designs into the glass. We will show you which type of sandblaster is needed to do the best job, low cost sources to get started inexpensively to save you money, and the correct attachments to make the job easier.
For a few reasons, I would say the two stage process is one of my favorite techniques when you follow my step by step guides. After going through my tutorials, the completed project looks almost 3 dimensional with the least amount of skilled effort and time put into it. I’ll show you the correct setup and provide you the correct settings so you can create your professional project right the first time.
Remember, sandcarving through the 2 stage process doesn’t have to be a hard, confusing skill. You can now say goodbye to experimenting with various equipment and performing countless trial & error projects to master any glass sandcarving technique.
After going through our training, you’ll have a step by step plan on how to perform sandcarving techniques from single-stage & double-stage, to multi-stage. You’ll be able to create masterpieces quickly and easily, while confidently feeling like a skilled glass blasting artist.
Go through my online training course and create better sandcarvings today!
Access Pay per Online Course access + Monthly Membership by clicking the orange button below:
$4.99 initial price
Then $21.99/ month after 30 days for continued subscription membership
(Can cancel at any time)
Add to Cart
Signing up to get access the online course and monthly membership subscription works as follows:
- Instant access to online course & bonuses for $4.99
- After 30 days, we will give you access to a new module and conveniently bill the standard membership rate of $21.99 per month until cancelled
- You may cancel your membership at any time by emailing me or creating a cancellation through the support ticketing system shown on your emailed receipt.
- After payment is approved by either the secure Paypal or Clickbank processor, click the “Download or Access Digital Product” button (it is also included in a receipt by email) and you will be redirected to a special login page. This is where you will need to create a log in account and get immediate access to the membership site with your online course. (Any problems, just email me)
- Advanced Glass Etching Techniques and Strategies Guide, Graphic Software Free Guide, Graphics Vectorization Software Free Guide, Links to Free Designs I use for Some Etching Projects, Links to Thousands of Resize-able Vector Logos and Sandblasting with Different Glass Types Guide
- Glass Etching Secrets eBook free download of the original ebook
- Access to 1st Module Free Get access to videos, tutorials and plans in the 1st module.
100% Risk Free Guarantee:
If my resources don’t provide you with any helpful information, and you aren’t 100% satisfied, then send me a quick email and I’ll happily refund you in full within 60 days. This way you have no risk in getting access to my “Members Only Area!”
Order and log in instantly here…… . You can cancel at any time.
If you need help, please email:
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Share this on social media or email by clicking below!