Made of a composite carbide material, the ROCTEC technology is one of the longest lasting sandblasting nozzle tips to hold up to aggressive abrasive like aluminum oxide and silicon carbide.
- Long lasting nozzle saves you hundreds to thousands of dollars.
- Holds blasting performance so you can carve deep and quick at all times.
- Reduces likelihood of stopping in the middle of blasting your project to replace the tip.
- Recommended for glass etching, sandcarving, or any project using hard abrasives.
- Select between the three popular inner diameter (ID) bore sizes: 1/16″, 3/32″, or 1/8″
- Sizes usually perform well with many regular 2 horsepower air compressors. View compressor charts first.
- We sell ROCTEC nozzles at one of the lowest prices in the industry. Other outlets charge
Reduced Price here: $129.99
Share this on social media or email by clicking below!